CensusPlus 2.0 Released!April 23,2005 23:2 - Rollie
Here are the new features:
- Friends panel will no longer even attempt to open if the auto-close who is selected. This
allows any other panels to be open during a census and they will not close or change your
- Mini-Census button is now moveable. You'll have to click just around the button to move it
- Added PVP Honor tracking. This will be viewable on the site soon.
- Modified the time tracking, cool new stats on the site to follow soon.
- Added in some regional server detection. Please note if you get any error messages detailing
that the Mod thinks your locale should be set differently and let me know about them.
- Auto-census will no longer start as soon as you log in and will instead wait 5 minutes.
The biggest and best change (IMHO) is my figuring out how to suppress the Friends panel from popping up at all. This was actually very simple once I actually thought to do it that way! This really makes taking a census very painless. You can now do pretty much anything while the census is going on including viewing the AH, your bank, the guild/raid tabs, etc etc. The only thing you can't do is do your own /who, and I'm experimenting with ways to allow this eventually as well!
Notice also that the Mini-census button is now moveable. The click area is kinda small right around the outside of the button, but you should be able to find it.
Also, I added some regional server detection. I am not using this just yet but probably will in future versions. Please let me know if you see any error or notification messages that mention your locale vs. US or EU that don't make any sense to you.
As always, let me know if you find any problems/issues!