CensusPlus 3.5 ReleasedSeptember 6,2006 14:10 - Rollie
This release updates the TOC number to the current version. It also adds a couple of new features and does a better job at alleviating end of census lag.
Get it here:
Here's the new version changelog:
3.5 - 08/29/2006 - Update
- Updated TOC for patch 1.12
- New commands:
/census take - allows you to start a census via command line
/census stop - allows you to stop a census via command line
- Added a right click menu to the mini-map button to allow you to do common census functions like Take, Stop, and Pause
- Added a player list feature that will show you the list of players for currently selected filters in the display. This list is capped at 1000 players.
- Modified the locale detection to hopefully clear up locale issues
- Added battleground wait time collection information which will soon start being reflected on the site
- Removed the restriction on taking census snapshots while in battlegrounds
- Made efforts to removing the lag created when a census finishes. You will likely still see the lag if you have the Census window open when a census completes, but if it is closed, there should be no noticable lag.
- Added a confirmation box on purge to make sure that is what you want to do.
I am not forcing an update to 3.5 yet and will continue to accept 3.4 submissions for the time being.
Please let me know if you come across any problems.