WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Error 132

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElvishLegion

WR Updates: 1,951
ElvishLegion WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Error 132 Reply with quote

I seem to be having an issue with the census mod only some of my characters and only some times. I play on two different realms and when I switch realms the game crashes with the error 132

Now normally this is a heat/ram issue but it stops when I remove the mod
DM.
Census Tester

WR Updates: 841,833
DM. WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While CensusPlus might be the cause for your specific issue, its most likely something with your ram, but since Error 132 is a general error that covers a really wide range of issues its hard to pin-point exactly why its causing the game to crash.

First thing you want to do is increase the ram usage that WoW is using for addons. Once you enter your user name and password and reached the character screen click on the Addons button on your lower left. At the top right of the window that opens up is a box which you can enter a number in. Depending on how many mods you have installed this can be a large number like 70mb or it can be small like 20mb. Enter whatever you think is right.

Another thing is to completely erase CensusPlus from your computer.
Delete the following files:
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\CensusPlus\<all files and subfolders>
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\<realm>\<char>\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua
(You should check all your realms and chars listed and make sure that CensusPlus.lua is deleted.

Once removed open up WoW and see if its working fine. Then download and install CensusPlus again and see if its working.

This thread over on the WoW US Technical Support forums might be of some use:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=10021053&sid=1

Click my sig
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pointers DM =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: