WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
2 things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,068,258
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: 2 things Reply with quote

First, it seems silly I know, but on the Census DB stats page could we have an indicator of what the current time is (for the server, of course), just so it's easier to see how far behind the processing is? Probably not an issue for US people, but it takes a fair bit of maths for me to work out the timezone difference for me, and I always go and forget what it was by the next time I want to know Wink

Second, I don't know if it's been changed or if it's possible to change it, but if the one hour limit on uploads is still in place, I'd love it to be reduced, maybe to 10 minutes or something. I now have a 2nd account, so am sometimes playing on my desktop and running censuses on my laptop at the same time, and it varies which account I'm playing and which I'm censusing with... meaning 2 computers + 2 accounts = 4 Censusplus.lua files, all being updated, and uploading them all while keeping them an hour apart is a nightmare Smile
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reduced the limit to 15 minutes and added current servertime to the stats.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,068,258
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks! Smile
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,564,078
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
I have reduced the limit to 15 minutes and added current servertime to the stats.

huzzah! I have 2 accts and sometimes i forget to upload when I get off of one. Then it turns out that I upload when im going to sleep, but wheni wake up... I forget the other one! awesomeness!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: