WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census+ keeps wiping my census data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njmorf2

WR Updates: 111,069
njmorf2 WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Census+ keeps wiping my census data Reply with quote

Most, if not all the time I check the Census window nowadays it's barely got any character data in it. It seems that the mod is wiping the data each time I log in. Any idea why? I've got a lot of mods, including a lot of ACE mods, and I've seen that some of them can cause problems, but I don't know which one it is, unless it's nothing to do with them. I'm running the current version of Census+ and most of my mods are fairly recent updates.
Pikestaff

WR Updates: 155,069
Pikestaff WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having this same problem... a week or so ago I logged in and all my Census data had been deleted, after a few months of working fine. Now it seems to be deleting all the info every couple of days, and I'm not sure why...
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm... that is strange. I would suggest doing a Purge to clean out everything as it may be some sort of bad data issue. Let me know if it continues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: