WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Doesn't seem to store collected data...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stqn

WR Updates: 37,727
stqn WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Doesn't seem to store collected data... Reply with quote

Hi,

I just installed and tried CensusPlus, and ran it with the verbose option. It seemed to work fine according to verbose output, but at the end the census window was still almost empty. Only 3 characters where included in the report (one of which had been collected before I started the scan because he had talked in a public channel... I'm using Prat and SpamSentry so at least Prat did send a /who request for that character. The other two chars where in the same guild as the first one IIRC.)

Then I closed and reopened the window and the 3 chars were gone.

This is with the French 2.3 WoW client, on a EU server, Alliance side. WhoLib running, too, apparently.

EDIT: Oh, after I quit and restart the game, the Census window now contains data about 1243 players! ... Weird. It seems to work fine now.

Also it tells me it analyses characters from time to time even though both "Auto start" and "Auto census" are unchecked.
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,603,756
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll tell you how many characters are found even though the auto start and auto census options are done, there is a delay in between censuses, which you can change the delay by "/CENSUSPLUS TIMER 1" meaning that the delay would be 1 second. I think it's set automatically to several minutes.

DM.
Census Tester

WR Updates: 841,833
DM. WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least it works......

Click my sig
stqn

WR Updates: 37,727
stqn WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to confirm that the mod works fine now. It was just the first run that didn't show collected data.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had the window open the whole time, it does not auto-update. YOu have to close the window and reopen it, or make filter choices. This is because the update is kinda slow =/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: