WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Looking for a PvP server...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tezuka

WR Updates: 0
Tezuka WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Looking for a PvP server... Reply with quote

I'm looking to reroll on a PvP server, preferably low or medium population. After surveying a few I can conclude the following:

1. Alliance are mostly outnumbered on every server. (I want to reroll Alliance)

2. Alliance rarely have a dominant guild for end-game content (meaning 40 people from the same guild.) I've seen usually anywhere from 2-4 guilds helping each other. Only a few servers such as Kil'Jaeden have a dominant one.

I'm looking for a server also where WSG is usually availible in pickup groups (I've surveyed a few servers, most people said that the majority of groups made are guild groups.)

So in conclusion:

Is there a server out there that has..

1. An even balance between Horde/Alliance, or maybe even Alliance favored server.
2. A dominant, friendly guild
3. Not overpopulated (So low or medium) [Also not overflowing with 60s everywhere]

You may think this post, or myself is retarded, but I'd like to hear what maybe a few of yourselves have to say about your server, and why it might suit my needs. Thanks for reading Razz
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked at Bloodscalp? I can't really comment on Alliance side end game, but the server itself is very balanced and I see all kinds of folks in WSG. It was one of the original servers, so yeah, there are lots of lvl 60's, but I bet you will see that anywhere you go.
semidar

WR Updates: 669,533
semidar WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a PvP server... Reply with quote

Tezuka wrote:
1. Alliance are mostly outnumbered on every server. (I want to reroll Alliance)

dunno how you can say that in the forums of a census site that indicates the contrary -- Alliance outnumbers Horde across the servers on an average of 1.5+ Alliance to 1 Horde. But go ahead, jump on the bandwagon.
Priestlese60

WR Updates: 0
Priestlese60 WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha it just seems alliance are outnumbered because we're allways dieing..
Alliance are not orginized and never stick out for eachother.

I'm seriously considering rerolling horde (shammys are overpowered too)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: