WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Need help for Mkomba songs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
germinyu

WR Updates: 0
germinyu WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Need help for Mkomba songs Reply with quote

Hello all , il french so my english is very bad, sorry , i will try to explain my question the best i can :

I have added my mp3s , this works nice , i juste have this 2 problem :

1) When my pvp song is over, sometime my fight is not , and i want to know if there is a possibility to play the next song if my fight is not over .

2) If i make a second fight after i killed one player ,sometimes there is no music played , can you tell me why ?

I hope u undertand waht i want say ^^ sorry again for my bad english
Confused

3) One more problem ; sometimes i have so song played , i have put mp3 in folder and add the name is the .lua , maybye i have too much songs ? ( over 60)

Thx for this addon Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

answer 1 - You might want to check out BoogieBox if you want music played the entire fight, every fight. This addon can draw from limitless mp3's and randomly play them during several situations - one being during combat. Plus it was written by Rowne, whom I admire greatly as a coder. http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1303

answer 2 - The reason there is no sound on the very next fight is because there is a timer for how long NOT to play songs:
Quote:
ROLLIE:
It is currently set to not play more than once in a 10 minute period. If you want to change this, open up the MKombat.lua file in the World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\MKombat directory.

Go to line 118 or find the following bit of code:

Code:

if( GetTime() - lastMusicPlay > 600 ) then

And change it to something like 60 instead of 600. Don't remove this check altogether as it will cause the music to play and overlap if you switch targets. If you change it to 60, it will play at most 1 time per 60 seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got to remember to sign in... I'm sucha dork at times.

-Kayde of Kargath
germinyu

WR Updates: 0
germinyu WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thx i will try all this Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: