WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IGE_Andraste

WR Updates: 0
IGE_Andraste WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to quickly jump in here and introduce myself - I'm Andraste,
the Community Relations Manager for IGE (goes into bullet-time dodging
gunfire). Wink

I know there are a lot of questions, and misconceptions out there about
what we do and how we do it, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to
not only get to know many of you, but to clear up a lot of those
concerns. Such as - we do not participate in nor condone any sort of abusive
farming or duping practices. But instead of boring you guys with a lot of corporate-ese and party
lines, I thought I would just stick my neck out there and say hi and allow you
guys to ask questions - we're more than happy to discuss them with you. Smile

Best,
Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah blah blah i hope you die of cancer and then your company burns down and everyone dies...get the **** out of this site asshole.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

die in a cancer fire, you farmer supporting whores
Peqkx

WR Updates: 0
Peqkx WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie, do not give in to their stupid corporate offers. All they do is turn innocent gaming communities into ruined markets where real life money crosses into virtual money. You know what you do isn't right, no matter if you play the middle man in gold farming or not. You don't care where the money comes from, and its not likely you pursue interest in whether or not the money was botted.

You are always trying to act like you don't advocate farming and crap lies. You know your market isn't good for mmogs so don't try to pull the "we're just middle men we always make sure our gold comes from good sources" routine.

edit: im also tired of your fake "we're gamers just like you" where you try to act down to earth...just go back to your 3 by 5 foot cubicle.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not touching this thread with a 10 ft pole =)

His post isn't any kind of offer or anything, and he's welcome to provoke discussion. I'm always up for a good discussion, although I would prefer to deter the flames such as the ones above.

You can get your thoughts across without resorting to such flamage.
Kayde

WR Updates: 811
Kayde WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to point out the obvious line returns in message. This is not a special message just for this website, but rather a copy/pasted message from a previously written introduction, where-ever that may have developed.

Not that it necessarily matters, but it tends to give a computerized tone to the message, instead of one from a personal standpoint.

First impressions do make a large difference. /nod

As goes for my take on IGE, I don't support it. I won't refer anyone to it. I will not talk about it in any kind of manner that might inadvertently raise curiousity for people to check them out. That is me, doing my part to keep the gaming world clear of any link to real world cash (other than the monthly expense we all have playing said games).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: