WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Killing fields and WSG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelranth

WR Updates: 0
kelranth WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Killing fields and WSG Reply with quote

I have yet to see a rhyme or reason to why it is happening but in addition to issues with the bonus honor and some of the other recorded stats some games do not register at all. I played 12 games yesterday and 7 ended up being listed. If I am able to figure out anything I will post more info. Anyone else seeing an issue with this?
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem has to do with the way I have to detect the battleground is over. It's not perfect =/

If BLizzard would fix their battleground functions then it would be all better =/
kelranth

WR Updates: 0
kelranth WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
The problem has to do with the way I have to detect the battleground is over. It's not perfect =/

If BLizzard would fix their battleground functions then it would be all better =/

That certainly explains it. I had been looking for a pattern in data and wasn't finding one. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this along with a few of the other BG issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: