WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
some issues with killing fields addon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Killing Fields UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonethzor

WR Updates: 0
bonethzor WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: some issues with killing fields addon Reply with quote

I recently started using the killing fields mod and have been having some issues with it. I think the idea is great and once I have it working correctly, I'm going to be excited to post my data so we can finally see some battleground statistics across battlegroups.

My issues:

1) I had the old version (10?) and had a huge file worth of data. I installed the latest version (d/l'd it a couple days ago). After doing the bg's, it wiped out my old huge file (which I hadn't uploaded) and started a new one. I did about 4 or 5 battlegrounds, then logged out. Upon inspecting the LUA file, it looked like it had captured the first 2 battlegrounds and then none of the rest. On subsequent logins, it did not log anything at all for bg's I was doing. Only after deleting the file and letting it create a new one did it start tracking BG's again.

2) For some reason it appears that my eye of the storm battles are not being tracked at all. I have done about 3 of them (all entered from the middle of a WSG match, thus the WSG match did not complete from my end). Some of them I got in before the bubble opened and others I came in after it had started. None of those eye matches were tracked by killing fields. I have yet to have an EOTS match get captured.

Any comments on either of these issues?

Bonethzor
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is because Blizzard broke some of their battleground functions and I am having to try to hack my way around it, which isn't perfect. I'll revisit it and see if I can get better results.
AngelicusD

WR Updates: 93,097
AngelicusD WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on this, as I'm still not getting any EotS BG's tracked ?
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,288,067
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems my EotS aren't being tracked either: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/bg_char.php?pid=21911584 - I've mostly done AV and AB on that character but I did a couple of EotS 2-3 days ago for the daily, no sign of them on the record though.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been sporadic for me, some get caught, others don't. I'm still working on it, very hard to test though when you ahve to wait 30 mins for a BG to finish and then you only have 2 mins to test =/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Killing Fields UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: