WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Questions about Mkombat

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Questions about Mkombat Reply with quote

Hey, Love the Mkombat mod, but got a few quuestions, 1stly id like the must to play more often, i rad how, to change it, but what i need to know is what program do i need to open the MKombat.lua file to edit the timed...

Also 1 other thing is, i like the mkombat theme that comes on but cant stand the blade/matrix music that are in the pack, Is there any way to disable matix/blade and make it play Mkombat everytime?

Thanks,
Kayde

WR Updates: 811
Kayde WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go into the "mk.lua" file, scroll down and find:
-- Combat music, add or remove your music preferences
table.insert( MK_Pack["MKOMBAT_COMBAT"], "Interface\\AddOns\\MKombat\\Sounds\\mkedit.mp3" );
table.insert( MK_Pack["MKOMBAT_COMBAT"], "Interface\\AddOns\\MKombat\\Sounds\\matrix.mp3" );
table.insert( MK_Pack["MKOMBAT_COMBAT"], "Interface\\AddOns\\MKombat\\Sounds\\blade.mp3" );

It's well identified - but incase your using something that has line callouts, its lines 27-30.
All you need to do is add "--" to the very beginning of which every song you DONT want played. That's "--", not "-" or "__". Two dashes.

As for editing the time length of the songs that play, I would suggest downloading a music editor or convert the mp3's to wav file and just use your standard sound recorder to modify their length. Remember though, if you change a .mp3 to .wav, you must also change the file in mk.lua to reflect the same extention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: