WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census 4.2.1 Release
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stadler

WR Updates: 0
Stadler WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIM and SpamMeNot seem to have switched over to LibWho-2.0. Maybe thats the cause?
SannaSK

WR Updates: 393,290
SannaSK WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the news on this? Should we keep trying to capture spam and send it to you?

are you looking in the CensusPlus_Unhandled area of the .lua file for the spam info? because mine never shows up there, and I wonder if it's because I moved the in-game filter for yellow server text out of my general chat box. Anyway, should I keep working on this or are you full up on necessary info?
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I have a version that I need to release. Myself and DM have been running it for a few weeks now without issue so I'm assuming it's all good =x
SannaSK

WR Updates: 393,290
SannaSK WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

: ooo wtb release! ^___^

... pretty please? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green
Dromic

WR Updates: 836,590
Dromic WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
Honestly I have a version that I need to release. Myself and DM have been running it for a few weeks now without issue so I'm assuming it's all good =x

Just a question is it possible to have census+ only scan lvl 10-80 and ignore 1-9. Or would that require some major recoding. Reason ask is all the gold seller lvl 1s that get added do mess up the numbers on our side at least. Like for me server have 6865 80s, 512 10s and 3136 1s. And that is using prune every 30 days.

Now I do a scan ever 10 minutes to get high capture rate of 10-80. Should I raise it to maybe 60 minutes to stop recording so make gold seller characters.
uigrad

WR Updates: 326,044
uigrad WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:

They work with the newest LibWho? Can't wait!

Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I honestly don't know about that and that is something I shall test before I release.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: