WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census and Guild Ranking does not match, Greymane server.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flurenshia

WR Updates: 1,120,078
Flurenshia WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Census and Guild Ranking does not match, Greymane server. Reply with quote

Hello, not to be a stickler for small details (I appreciate all your hard work and data collection; it has proved to be an invaluable tool.), but I believe that rankings by XP on Greymane have been in error for some time.

My guild, Lordaeron Rangers, is showing 4th on this list with over 180+ members and 125 level 80s. The guild ranked 3rd above us has only 125 members total and well under 100 80s.

If somehow the totals could be reset to show the correct rankings, that would be excellent! It is always good to have bragging rights about being the largest guild on an extremely mature server!

Thank you for your time!
Dromic

WR Updates: 836,590
Dromic WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guild list is based on players seen in the past 30 days. This is also adding all members that upload data. If your guild is 3rd should see the change soon.

There is not need to reset since the data is updated daily to remove players not seen in the past 30 days.

Very Happy
________
Dodge Omni history

Last edited by Dromic on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guild XP rankings are currently kinda borked atm also. It high on my list of things to look into... time time time!
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got around to correcting this. Please let me know if you are still seeing unreasonable results!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: