WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Uniuploader won't work / PHP Error is Quoted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schacko

WR Updates: 87,694
Schacko WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Uniuploader won't work / PHP Error is Quoted? Reply with quote

EDIT: LOL, ok, forget it - just found the error - switch to adv. mode, options tab, the two fields before your username and pw have to be "user" and "pw".

Like:

[user] [yourusername]
[pw] [yourpassword]

Somehow a new ver. of uniuploader named them "username" and "password" Razz

---

Hiya!

I just saw that I didn't upload any data since oct. this year (yeah, didn't check) with uniuploader. So I tried it with the Webinterface to check if my cencusplus.lua is not damaged or something like that.

Well - worked as it should.

Now I checked the UniUploader Serverrespone and got this msg:

Quote:
<Uploading>
Looking for file
IP: 91.18.92.147

United Kingdom

91.18.92.147 - gb -
Upload file appears to be valid, checking your version number.
Checking your file
Found CensusPlus Database
Found CensusPlus Info Data
Found Version Number => Version: 4.2.2 <Found> Locale: EU <=
Attempting to make entry

Getting User/pass
Username : XXXXXX<Error> Unable to query : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 on line: 281 of /home/wrlogin/public_html/uniupload.php]

Welll... I usually use the "simple mode", give in my pass/user (already tried it some times in case of missspell). I already tried disabling GZIP, Installing a new version of UniUploader (nothing new <3) etc.

Anyone got an idea WTF went wrong?

Oh, and to the side admin, TURN OFF THE PHP ERROR TRACKING in the php.ini. Could be used to exploid the site - well, not that anyone would do something like this, but better to be safe then sorry Smile
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely something wrong, I'll take a look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: