WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Clame a Race Change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hasteur_loc

WR Updates: 0
hasteur_loc WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Clame a Race Change Reply with quote

I went through a race change in November, and I would like to claim my previous history (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/60607099) and add my current status (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/112239021). From the way the page looks, It looks like I cannot make the assertion myself. I'd either like to have a manual process of proving that I am the previous character or have a way to claim the previous history through the UI here.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,694,662
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

Now that you are a registered member, you can claim both versions of yourself, by yourself. While logged in, simply visit the pages of characters you wish to claim. The link to claim is in the upper right hand corner of the page. Please note that the character history pages are in a different "area" than the forums, so you need to be logged in there to make the claim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: