WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
WArhammer Census not functioning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NilartPax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: WArhammer Census not functioning Reply with quote

hi there rollie ( and others). I was regularly posting up data on warhammer before , and I had to go away from the game for a while. I came back, and now I can't get the mod to function properly. There has been many server merges, and the population now is pretty good on the servers that are remaining. I'd like to know how good! Wink

It would be great if this mod could get updated. there's unlimited trials now too if you need acess to the basic coding.

I'd be willing to test it for you and such, if that would help.

~NilartPax
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have really wanted to update the mod for Warhammer, but my time has just been completely consumed by a work project. Heck, I hadn't even been around here in weeks =/
NilartPax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to that. Still, if/when you do get around to it I'd be happy to test it for you and such =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: