WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
players behind the characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZhenJi

WR Updates: 182,746
ZhenJi WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh I knew I had written something in here a while a go! 1.5 year to be more precise!
Well I'm still a girl, I still play wow, more since last time I wrote tho. After my ex finally moved out I managed to level a _new_ Alliance character to 70 right after christmas and new years last year.
I then moved on to raiding quite a bit over the past year, specially after Easter, and over the summer. Right now I dont know what I'm doing, I still only have 1 max level char. But I have some projects going on, and I have two alts stuck at 56 (both horde and alliance). But anyhow, right now, I'm having a tiny wow break, but I still occationally log on. And I might activate census on the other account I'm using some times. Giev more tickets!! Smile Guess I have a wierd obessession for submitting data. Smile
pakuna

WR Updates: 0
pakuna WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my character is pakuna of nordrassil and i am in rl a 15 yr old highschool sophmore, play WoW on weekends or whenever, pretty high on academics etc Razz MA for the WIN!!

PS: i was recently hacked by some douchebag and hes using my account... changed my email as well help me plz respond!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have to contact Blizzard directly.
pakuna

pakuna WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol just did now the account is disabled, the guy is sending me insults via email though.. i dont even know him... how does he know my email!?!?!? Shocked
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had to have access to your email in order to change the email in the first place.

If you used something like Yahoo email or something, then he could get your email the same way he got your wow info (keylogger, etc).
cow194234

cow194234 WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 here, I have been playing World of Warcraft for about 3-4 years now. I have had both alliance and horde toons to 60,70 and 80 respectively. I currently am raiding Ulduar with my guild of real life friends.

Oh I have also played Counter-Strike 1.6 for about 10 years now, not that that matters on a WoW Board : P

Anyone else on Silvermoon (horde)? I could always use some more skilled raiders!
Leonaitis

WR Updates: 342,519
Leonaitis WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So quiet...
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too quiet!
Dameon

WR Updates: 1,067,939
Dameon WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't read all of the posts here but I could be most of the posters grandfather.

I am gonna be 55 in Sept. Been playing wow for 5 years now. Am on disability due to heart trouble. (Congestive Heart Failure) I play when I can.

Am Married have 5 kids, 3 girls 2 boys (1 girl and 1 boy mine other 3 hrs) Have 2 grandsons. 1 mine the other Step. lol I have 2 kids from another marriage and she moved away with them. Through them I have 2 more grand children and 1 great-grandchild but I have not seen any in over 30 years.

I am the GM of Family Crypt Alliance side Whisperwind. Very laid back family oriented group. A Lot of Husband wife couples.
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,603,756
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 30 year old guy that's been Censusing off and on for 7 years! (wow I sound OLD!). I work as a customer service manager for a very large and highly rated tech company. I live in a house in north Austin that I bought with my girlfriend. We have 3 dogs, 2 cats. No kids (yet).

Looking forward to updates from everyone!

Sweetevilness

Sweetevilness WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 49 year old female Expaned Function dental assistant. I've been gaming since the Kings Quest days And the Space quest days. My son has been gaming with me since he was 2 Smile He's nearly 24! Damn I'm too old for this stuff now;) WOW is our current addiction. Last year he bought me alliance tee shirt for Christmas.... And my friends think I'm off my rocker Wink
Nihlo

WR Updates: 87,244
Nihlo WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time reader and contributer. 25 year old single male paramedic from Germany, worked at buffed.de years ago. Just playing from time to time to see old friends. Good WoW times are over long ago.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: