WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Is the data ever updated ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sv000008

WR Updates: 3,364
sv000008 WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Is the data ever updated ? Reply with quote

Was just wondering about this. I searched the db for stats relating to EU Dentarg and only found data for 2006 at which point the Alliance were nearly at a 2:1 ratio. Since then things have changed considerably and I wanted to know by how much.

Edit: My bad didn't select the correct realm or server location. I will try to upload realm stats for EU Dentarg (Horde and Alliance) once a week or so.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,541,651
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything helps, but the more often you can submit, the better the level of reliability will get. EU Dentarg is at the moment very thinly covered, so you will be getting lots of updates as well, once you start submitting. Just remember to logout or exit game before submitting and make sure you are logged in on the site, so you get credited for your efforts. Happy censusing!

Wishes,

1974ER aka Epic Censi Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: