WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
How do I leave this site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon103

WR Updates: 0
Dragon103 WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: How do I leave this site? Reply with quote

Joined today specifically to look at character history -which seems not to work -so I would like to leave this site. Under profile there does not seem to be an option to leave Warcraftrealms.
Many thanks.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,670,394
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

Character history works fine for those characters that actually have a recorded history here. If you happen to be unlucky enough to be located on a realm that is rarely censused, it can happen that you have slipped through the cracks.

As for leaving, if you really don't want to continue using the site, just quit using it. However, if you feel there is too little character data, I suggest you rather get the Addon and help us build more histories, including those of your character(s).

Whatever you decide, have a nice day!

Epic Censi, signing off for now. Smile
Jacobea

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amazed why you wanted to leave this site?? you can find alot more information and updates here. I found this forum very interesting, i will prefer you to stay here and keep looking for character history,you will definitely find some new updated character history,
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: