WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Stats not showing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thortok2000

WR Updates: 1,110,971
Thortok2000 WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Stats not showing Reply with quote

I use this page: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=-2&factionid=-1&minlevel=90&maxlevel=90&servertypeid=-1

The reason I use it is to keep track of how many of each race/class combo there are, so I know which race/class combinations are more rare than others.

However, it's been broken since MoP's release. Please fix?
Thortok2000

WR Updates: 1,110,971
Thortok2000 WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update to this bug:

As soon as I attempt to filter by race or class, my filters for everything else (for instance level (90-90), server (All US) and server type (PvP)) are removed. (The stats seem to work fine as long as I do not attempt to filter by race or class, though.) If I attempt to filter by anything other than race/class, the race/class filters are removed.

Also, only one Pandaren is listed and looking at the stats it seems to merge Alliance/Horde. Unless I specify to filter by faction, which again removes any class/race filters. The preferred method would be for there to be Pandaren_A and Pandaren_H to separate the stats.

Next up, previous to MoP, when you filter by a race or class (say Warrior for instance) you could then click the warrior icon to remove the warrior filter. This no longer works either.
metalbeast
Site Admin

WR Updates: 164,514
metalbeast WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you are saying. In looking at the code, it appears this was disabled for an unknown reason in the past. I am still getting up to speed on the specific data structures.

I have this as an active task to resolve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: