WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Lowest census result I've seen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,101,294
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Think it'll be hard to beat that one!
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,107,276
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckling at this..
another fun factoid.. looking at character activity graph pages and the supporting charts..
seeing some hours where there are more census runs then there are characters to count.
Balgair
Araiceil

Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padanfain wrote:
Then you can either edit the config.wtf in notepad and change "enUS" to "enGB" or if you have hard drive space to spare you can install the EU client in a separate folder from your current WoW folder.

Just installed the new Battle.net desktop app (they're beta testing it atm and I'd signed up for it), and it gets rid of config.wtf edits by the looks of things - it gives a dropdown menu of all your accounts, regardless of location. I made a US account ages back for censusing (haven't used it in ages as it was a pain patching 2 clients/editing the file), and can access it via the new app without messing with files any more, which is handy!
Padanfain
Updater Extraordinaire

WR Updates: 15,623,000
Padanfain WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I forgot those pages. Some fun numbers to be had for sure.

That sounds like a nice app for sure. I ended up installing the eu client in another folder. Another 25 gig gone, lol. Any idea how long until the app's release?
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,594,210
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balgair wrote:
Padanfain wrote:
Then you can either edit the config.wtf in notepad and change "enUS" to "enGB" or if you have hard drive space to spare you can install the EU client in a separate folder from your current WoW folder.

Just installed the new Battle.net desktop app (they're beta testing it atm and I'd signed up for it), and it gets rid of config.wtf edits by the looks of things - it gives a dropdown menu of all your accounts, regardless of location. I made a US account ages back for censusing (haven't used it in ages as it was a pain patching 2 clients/editing the file), and can access it via the new app without messing with files any more, which is handy!
Gief desktop.. I never get in on betas (MoP beta doesn't count due to AP)..

You could have copied all the MPQ files, then patching would have been minimal.. Wink
Balgair
Araiceil

Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I never usually get in on betas either - in fact I've never been selected for a random one, except this, which really isn't a big deal Razz Got into TBC entering a competition (would say winning but in the end everyone who entered got in), my bf got into Cata randomly (lucky git) so I, uh, "borrowed" his account for the duration, and I did MoP through annual pass... I only hope they do another annual pass or similar for whatever comes next as I love betas!

No mention of a release date yet, but it'll certainly be handy when it arrives, I'm liking the look of it so far.
superxdude

WR Updates: 531,058
superxdude WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got into the Wrath beta at first, lucky me Smile

Just wondering what next xpac will be...can't wait!
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,107,276
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A prediction.. the final xpac will be the return of the Titans.. to clean up their mess.. Rolling Eyes
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,594,210
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringoutyourdead wrote:
A prediction.. the final xpac will be the return of the Titans.. to clean up their mess.. Rolling Eyes
Nah.. The last xpac will be where WE clean up all the mess, the Titans leave in their wake..

Just think of it, what good have the Titans done to Azeroth?
- They made the Well of Eternity, which mutated trolls into nelfs, who attempted to destroy the world with it... They didn't quite succeed, however,they did rip the super-continent apart.
- They killed an Old God, and imprisoned atleast two more. That caused the Old Gods to become pissed, and infecting numerous creations with the Curse of Flesh, ultimately creating vermin like humans, dwarves and gnomes..
- They left Algalon on Azeroth, who damn near succeded in sending a message to the Titans, to eradicate all life on the planet..
- Titans are directly responsible for the creation of the Burning Legion. Had they chosen a "better" champion, the legion would never have come into existance..
- The Titans created created the aspects from the corpse of Galakrond. Neltharion tried to destroy the world, but we flushed him down the maelstrom. Malygos tried to kill all magic-using creatures, so we put him down, like a rabid dog. Nozdormu tried/tries to undo all time, starting in the future, working his way backwards, so we go forward in time, to smack him in teh faec. Ysera is closely tied to Emerald Dream, which is being consumed by nightmare. Only Alex seems to be clean, or is she just better at hiding her crimes?

Last xpac, WE clean up, and THEN we exterminate the Titans, once and for all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: