WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Any chance that...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padanfain
Updater Extraordinaire

WR Updates: 16,545,751
Padanfain WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Any chance that... Reply with quote

... the US Realm Stats http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php page sort function can be fixed so it sorts by columns as good as the EU Realm Stats http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php page? I among others would thank you much Very Happy

Also another column that might come in handy to even out census runs on realms would be something like:

A/H
25/136

where the numbers would be the number of updates to that faction in the last 30 days. I'd census the A side and ignore horde side as long as so many others are taking census on the H side.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,104,846
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/server_submissions.php should help with your second request - it's what I always use for my censusing info anyway Smile
Padanfain
Updater Extraordinaire

WR Updates: 16,545,751
Padanfain WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiny! How did I miss that page? That's it exactly, TY
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,104,846
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only linked to on the most wanted page rather than anywhere in the menus, so easy to miss - glad it helps! Smile
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,118,468
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When doing mass realm runs.. I live with 4 web pages up and visible.
My WR updates page, the CensusDB stats page, the most wanted page, and the submissions page.

It is how I've been selecting realms for update.. to push the US realms off of Zero.
When I hear the ding.. another realm gets selected.. unless I'm buried in the coding and fail to 'hear' the ding.

edit.. on the other hand I've 370 realms listed between my two trial accounts and my toons never seem to get more then 10 yards from the starting point.. and only if there is too much game noise at the starting point.

Game? isn't it suppose to be fun... it is almost like work trying to push and keep these realms away from Zero.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: