WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Some pages don't hold login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 10,829,931
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Some pages don't hold login Reply with quote

Noticed I was seeing ads a couple of times just now (I've donated years back and so shouldn't see them when logged in), and it seems on some pages, I am not logged in, as the Login menu shows Login and Register, instead of LogOut and My WR Profile.

So far pages I've found which don't hold my login are:
All realm pages (erm, no, I didn't try them all, but a random sample of half a dozen, both US and EU, all gave the same results so I'll assume all Razz)
WoW Census http://warcraftrealms.com/census.php

(Side note: Euro realm status http://warcraftrealms.com/eu_serverstatus.php is broken - ddn't even know that page existed tbh, hit it when going through all the menus Razz)

(Also /dataexport.php is broken, as it's the only thing under Developers menu, maybe that menu is now redundant)

Using Firefox 23 if that makes any difference, have Noscript but it's set to allow anything on WCR so shouldn't cause problems.
SannaSK

WR Updates: 403,736
SannaSK WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noted this in my bug thread that I started in June, it's the 4th point in the main post - http://www.warcraftrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5032
It seems that the site is still keeping you logged in, just not showing you that you are logged in. You have to go to a main page to see that you are still logged in.
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 6,603,433
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalbeast told me awhile back that he is assigning an employee of his company to work through the web pages and fix stuff up.

But we have to remember, projects that bring money into the company so he can pay the employee has to come first.

While there are a number of issues with the navigation bar and how it interacts on the various pages, the number one problem to fix is the server page template... the page was designed back in near pre-history Laughing ... it is going to be expanded in width to allow more races, classes and levels... I recommended and Metalbeast agreed we need to prepare for more additions on all three items from Blizzard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: