WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
No guilds shown in "Top Guilds By XP"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bacobaar

WR Updates: 551,996
bacobaar WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: No guilds shown in "Top Guilds By XP" Reply with quote

I downloaded CP V6.1.0e last night and when I opened CP there where no guilds shown in "Top Guilds By XP" , anyone else who has this problem ?
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,719,157
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on the realm name in the upper left corner after starting a census run and the guild list will show up (as soon as there is some data to list).
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,571,239
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one tricked me a bit too..

BOYD, can you possibly change the UI, so non-connected realms automatically select the realm you are on, to display the guilds?
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 6,628,840
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh, I go through all the trouble of making explicit notes of changes with each of the versions and post them with the version announcement and in the location provided by Curse.. and people don't bother reading.

There will be no changes in how data is shown on initial display... if I were to default to the login realm, people would never see the actual population on the connected realm.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 10,829,931
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringoutyourdead wrote:
Sigh, I go through all the trouble of making explicit notes of changes with each of the versions and post them with the version announcement and in the location provided by Curse.. and people don't bother reading.

There will be no changes in how data is shown on initial display... if I were to default to the login realm, people would never see the actual population on the connected realm.

How about showing the guilds of both/all realms then, instead of a blank box? Smile Note-reading or not (and yes, I msised that too), it looks broken atm, and you'll get a new thread about this every few days till it shows guilds again Razz
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,571,239
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringoutyourdead wrote:
Truth to be told, I did say, for non-connected realms only Confused

But as Balgair suggest, some kind of realm+guild might make sense.
Example:
RealmA-GuildA
RealmB-GuildB
RealmA-GuildB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: