WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Guild Realm issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,074,395
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Guild Realm issues Reply with quote

Beta testing in Europe has discovered a problem with Guild Realm handling.

I missed handling the EU- prefix so when using a guild selector all data disappears in game.

In tracking down the problem, I also discovered that Warcraftrealms.com isn't correctly using the new (and required) Guild Realm data field. This is causing false Guilds to be created in the Warcraftrealms.com database when characters from one realm join a guild of another connected member realm.

Blizzard was very inconsistent in how they handled Realm names in the EU region which causes the need for time consuming code to regularize the names back into formats that can be handled by the Lua scripting language.

I hope to have a fixed version for testing soon, until then please be patient.
What we are going to do for the WarcraftRealms.com problems... I don't know..
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,074,395
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet more guild problems....

6.1.0F didn't completely fix the problems

Selecting a realm allows the display of guilds.... but for some reason if in a Connected realm environment... I'm getting a leakage of realm names from other member realms... and they end up with Zero XP and Zero members... which blanks everything.. sigh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: