WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
22M updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,850,679
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: 22M updates Reply with quote

Well, ladies and gentlemen of the fora, the 22 million updates barrier has just fallen. As of right now, I am at 22 004 892 updates since my debut in November 2008. The 4 million new ones barrier is close by, too. ETTB (Estimated Time to Breach), about 2-3 days.

Additionally, slightly belated congratulations to Padanfain, who has bypassed Balgair and now holds a solid number two slot on the all time updates lists!
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,396,778
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Looks like you're really close to that 4 million too, nice one! Very Happy

I'm targetting 3 million new ones now, probably a few weeks off at present, depending how much time I find for censusing. No use trying to compete with either of you two, so new numbers is it for me now Razz
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,850,679
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

945 new ones short now that everything from last night is processed. If the login servers agree to work better, I should be done somewhat later today. Smile

EDIT: The somewhat later was just that, mostly due to massive problems with logging in... about 12 hours have passed and the count is now at 4 000 501 new ones and rising. Phew! *sweats*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: