WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Wod is coming, Wod is coming.. so it is back to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,208,179
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Wod is coming, Wod is coming.. so it is back to work Reply with quote

Did a bunch of localization work today, when I get done the addon should be much more friendly to non-English reading users.

But while doing census runs in the back ground I saw something that was very odd. The number of guilds I was seeing was way down. Looking at the datafile, I was seeing guilds that were not showing up in the display window in game. The real insteresting thing is that some realms (ptBR) didn't seem to be processing the GuildRealm info, unlike the US and EU realms were in previous testing.
Either I've missed something obscure in the addon or Blizzard isn't being consistent on their realms.
More testing needed, but we may have a need to update sooner than I had planned.
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,208,179
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have found the problem. I'm going to do a few more days of testing and will then push another update.
This doesn't impact the website at this time.. so it will just be a maintenance release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: