WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
New WarcraftRealm.com accounts... delayed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,175,705
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: New WarcraftRealm.com accounts... delayed Reply with quote

For those real people who wish to join the WarcraftRealms.com community, I wish to express my apology...
I am a bit overwhelmed and am currently putting most of my time to getting the CensusPlus addon ready for WoW v6.0.2

I will enable the valid new people as soon as possible. Please continue viewing the site as guests.. announcements about CensusPlus will happen here first.

and for the majority of account starts... no you spam bots... you don't get to trash our forums.
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,175,705
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some peoples bad luck, makes good luck for others.

Got hit with another unfortunately needed hot fix from Blizzard so since I could test the addon code.

All pending account starts have been handled.
welcome new users...
and spammers you have been ban hammered as you justly deserve.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: