WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
What realm has more then 50 Panda top level for census?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,204,147
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: What realm has more then 50 Panda top level for census? Reply with quote

I just discovered a possible bug in CensuPlus... but it is possible that no one has hit that conditions in the 3.5 years that race has been playable.

I need to do testing.. but I need a realm with single faction having >50 top level Pandas in game at the same time.

Edit: as you probably know.. the web site is broken for selecting the Panda_A and Panda_H icons... need to talk to Metalbeast about that. Crying or Very sad
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,828,893
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EU-Draenor (Horde side) does at peak times, so either me or Fuxie could likely help there without even leaving our home realm Smile (Just checked it: 27 monk, 4 mage, 4 rogue, 5 priest, 7 hunter, 4 warrior - so only JUST over 50, but it's likely higher a little earlier in the evening!)

If you need to check Alliance too I'd take a guess that EU-Silvermoon could fit the bill (it's as unbalanced as Draenor but in the other direction)
bringoutyourdead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really!!??

Compare what you just said against the Panda character creation screen... and tell me what is wrong.
Balgair
Araiceil

Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes... where's the shaman? Either I wasn't paying attention and missed it in the verbose spam, or it didn't look for it Smile
bringoutyourdead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy to understand.
Given our very poor level of census coverage at this time..
Pandas and Goblins are the least played races
with Monk and Shaman the least played classes.
Balgair
Araiceil

Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, easy to see how nobody noticed; you'd have to be watching with verbose on AND paying attention to what was being asked for to actually realise, and with so few nearly all would have been picked up anyway Smile Just doublechecked it on Draenor and visited Silvermoon to see if it's the same on Alliance: in both cases it did not look for Pandaren Shaman.

Well done spotting that, it could easily have gone another 3.5 years or more with nobody noticing, there's really no usual reason to doublecheck it Laughing
bringoutyourdead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there were more of that combination, I would have expected to get something like..
"Where is my Pandaren Shaman Totembear?"

Time to send a Heads up announcement.. mandatory update will be in the pipeline this week.sigh.
Balgair
Araiceil

Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe yeah, as it is, data probably wasn't hurt much at all, since very few realms even break down to the classes, and those that do, well most of the shamans probably got caught in the first level of Pandaren search, could be a lot worse Smile
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,782,328
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed this thread too late.. Shocked Rolling Eyes

I can confirm, that v6.4.0 does now scan specifically for (Horde) Pandaren Shaman..

I never noticed this bug before, even though some of my toons have scan on verbose...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: