WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Preload for World of Warcraft V7.0.3??? has started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,212,667
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Preload for World of Warcraft V7.0.3??? has started Reply with quote

And Blizzard must have been spying on me..
As I had just sent off what ought to be the final update for CensusPlus to be live with the V7 code and Legion expansion.

And Blizzard has shutdown Beta/PTR servers for a new test patch..."back up in 1-3 hours" nearly 24 hours ago.

Translators... a new phrase as been added to the localization.

CENSUSPLUS_CONSECUTIVE = "Consecutive Census:"

This and many other phrases are needing translation into the various supported languages.
If you can help translate between English and any other supported language please help by going to
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/census-plus/localization/

We are really needing help for English to Spanish, and English to Italian.

For our Russian friends who are using CensusPlus for local data collection, We have most of the phrases translated, but they need to be reviewed.
I will update the Russian localization in the addon archive as soon as they have been verified as acceptable for Russian language users.
And also for the other languages that currently show RED or Yellow status on the localization page.

Last edited by bringoutyourdead on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,212,667
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting I have the background downloader running.
I upped the bandwidth limit from the default 100KB/s to 300KB/s
but hovering over the indicator on the Battlenet app is showing me as dowloading at 370KB/s which is close to my total bandwidth for this wifi connection.
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 5,155,498
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, that you are prepared.. Smile

Background download usually starts ~2 weeks before patch, so my guesstimate would be 20/21 july..

If Blizzard keeps their word, Gnome Hunters will be available when v7.0.3 is released and Demon Hunters 23/8...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: