WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The Unannounced October Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Darkson



Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 1

WR Updates: 0
Darkson WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyeball-Dragonmaw wrote:
With 126 tickets I had a 5.85% chance of winning, or a 94.15% chance of not winning Smile
Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WarcraftRealms.com  


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group