WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
30 Human Paladins level 60 online...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: 30 Human Paladins level 60 online... Reply with quote

Isn't a a problem but getting closer to 49, will the program select further after race and class?

This is only an issue for level 60's but might make it difficult to do census in a while.

//Alanthus
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is an issue.

I have thought about it some but honestly thought I would have longer to consider it. I guess I'll have to set it to a higher priority.
TheDeamon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess you're going to have to start using z- to census by zone at that point.

Heaven forbid there gets to be 50 of them and they all decide to visit Ironforge or something though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's not a real issue, that would just mean an error message that you would have to try a bit later after the raid or whatnot is over. The problem is when you consistently have 49+ of something online, currently the usual number of paladins online at peak range from 21-26 with the occasional peak of 30+ but BH is a fairly balanced server and there are other servers with a lot more 60's.

//Alanthus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: