WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
players behind the characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xpolockx

WR Updates: 4,183,386
xpolockx WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Texevan, good to see people of all ages enjoying the game Very Happy I'm sorry about your wife, as I just got married 9 months ago I can only imagine how rough that would be. Glad to have you with us on warcraftrealms. Smile

oneoflittlewords

WR Updates: 31,209
oneoflittlewords WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

35 y/o guy married 14 years with two lovely girls. I work for the Department of Defence. Been playing since November 06. Play about 2-3 hours every week day and 5-6 hours on the weekend.

Last edited by oneoflittlewords on Mon May 07, 2007 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,634,634
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully... not married to two girls that's illegal! I kid I kid.

eleet67

WR Updates: 0
eleet67 WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 year old single male high school dropout loan processor from southern california!!!. no time to play weekdays. school on saturdays. only play couple hours during the night, and the whole day on sunday... damn dumb noob and i seem to spend all my gold and still can't afford my damn mount.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aliha_Farstrider

Aliha_Farstrider WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/wave Hi all.

I am 23 years old, working to get money to finish my last year in school. Going for a Web development and management BA out of Champlain College in Burlington VT. I started playing in Nov 06 and already have a 54 (for some reason the sig says 52?) Night Elf Hunter. I play a fair amount since I have a mess of friends IRL who play as well. I am a girl (/cheer for the ladies of wow) but thanks to being a NE Female... I get hit on a lot -_-;

I am single, live with my cat who acts like a dog and my roomie who inturpts instances constantly. Used to play FFXI (42 Mithran Red Mage) but when I got a chance to play WoW I was much happier with the gaming expirence.

Just thought I would pop in and add to the long long list of people who play. Someone should look at this and figure out the average player.... lots of good census data!

Later

All I require is my bow, my brother Ferren, and the open road. -Aliha Farstrider
Jaffa

Jaffa WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im Wow Addict, 18 and cant get away from it =). work in a Porsche / Vw Workplace, all ill say =)

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Jaff
SmoovJello

WR Updates: 34,097
SmoovJello WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
32 happily married, brand new baby girl. Software developer by day, web slinger and gamer by night (time permitting lately). Live in Austin, Texas where it's quite cold today (22 degrees F! Brrr, that's really cold for here!).

I've been a gamer all my life. EQ, SWG, DaoC, and now WoW. I do quite enjoy WoW but don't have much time to play lately.

This sounds somewhat familiar!

32; happily married (yeah, I married up in the world); new baby girl...7 weeks as of yesterday

Contractor working with the USMC with far too little time to play as much WoW as I'd like. Have always loved the gaming but this is the first true MMORPG that I've gotten into (NWN persistant worlds don't quite count for this).

Fel

WR Updates: 9,679
Fel WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

23 years old, just completed uni. Sorta self-employed with computer maintenance, while on the lookout for a job.

I have a Lv46 Human Priest (the census here still records it as 45 & had recently gone through a change of guild Shocked ) & lv 19 NE warrior on Aman'Thul. Also got a Lv19 Troll Shaman on Thaurrisan.
Redmaggie

WR Updates: 820,028
Redmaggie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Can't Believe That I Play WOW Reply with quote

I am married, 50, and a stay at home mom. I never played any online game or any computer game period until my kids talked me into playing WOW. I love it!!!!!! I am recovering from a heartattack. I had to have 7 bypasses. This game has beem a great stress reliever. My husband and two children play WOW too. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear of the non-standard gamer type enjoying the game =)
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,634,634
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my brothers play but have no interest in rolling horde or on the servers that I play on. If we did, we'd so blow everyone out of the water. You can even 'persuade' someone else to be the healer, someone to be the tank and so on and so forth.

Scarlett_Cisterley

WR Updates: 2,020
Scarlett_Cisterley WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a 17 year old girl from England, I finished school almost two years ago and am living in Sweden with my father, to take a break from rent-paying. I'm a computer/gaming/movie/music nerd and pretty much have been my entire life. I've been playing WoW for about 4 months, but I've been gaming in general for about eleven years.
lucb13

WR Updates: 13,540
lucb13 WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 year old Man from Valleyfield, PQ working for a cellphone distributor on the road... Playing every chance I get... lol
varissul

WR Updates: 17,617
varissul WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

45 yo F, mother of 3 (2 of which play WoW). Playing since Feb.2007. Love it, can't get enough of it.

Ignatios

Ignatios WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 40 yr old bub, Systems Engineer / contractor, specializing in Solaris/Unix systems and storage. I only play about 4 hours a week. Acquired wife, 2 kids, two of which also play WoW... MUCH more than I play. Playing since Jan 2007. Shocked
Tartara

WR Updates: 844,914
Tartara WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatios wrote:
specializing in Solaris/Unix systems and storage.

Mmmm, Solaris, yummy!

(I have 7 SparcStations sitting in my spare room at home - not plugged in, but there in case I ever need a fix...)

Laughing

and the rest
ZhenJi

WR Updates: 182,746
ZhenJi WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! This is F*ing awsome! Smile Alot of women here I hear Wink

And guess what? I'm one as well. 21 years old, living with my EX boyfriend atm. He hasn't moved out yet. He and me play WoW together occasionally, we take breaks more than often cause we get tired of it, but are soon drawn back, sometimes within a month sometimes it takes a bit longer.

I'm employed but I do not work, cause I'm recovering from a stressindused break-down, wonder if those are the right words. I used to work at BK, got "let off" when I got sick, started to play wow around the same time, got out working again for a little while with a new employment, and now only work halftime...

Got 2 dogs! Very Happy
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of dogs?

I have an english pointer and a labrador retriever, huntin' dogs!
Khera

WR Updates: 20,842
Khera WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm new to these forums.. Not new to WoW or WR... I started playing when the game came out. My name is Jenna, I live in Antioch, TN. I grew up in Seaside and Portland, OR, and was born in Gainesville, FL. About me? Well, lets see.. I have 3 kids (sometimes 4, when I watch my ex's daughter whom I still consider my own). My eldest is Duncan, he is my stepson, but son all the same, he is 6. My daughter (who is my actual eldest if you dont count Duncan) is Vivien, she is 3 years old. My son's name is Simon, he is 1 years old. My ex's daughter is Sarah, she would be my oldest if I could still call her my own, she is 7. I'm very proud of all my children, they are growing up so well, but so damn fast.. My hubby's name is Nate, he plays WoW too.. He has 2 70s, Morgiana level 70 warlock, and Adaira level 70 prot warrior. We both play on Blackhand (US PvE).

As for me, I'm going to school in the fall. Hopefully I will figure out what the hell I will major in, lol, something in graphic design or computers.. Maybe something else, I have no idea.... I will be going to Vol State for at least a year or two, untill I can get into a 4 year university OUTSIDE of Tennessee... God I hate it here, but so far, I'm stuck here. I need to get in at leat a year of community college before moving up to a big university or I will have to take the SATs, and I really dont want another test, wait for scores, then end up not being able to register on time because they didnt come back in time. Also I really just want to hop right in to it. I've been waiting my whole life for things to happen and I have finally grown up enough to realize things dont just happen, you have to make them happen! This way, I have at least a year or two to pick and apply to a university, find a good job for me and my hubby in the area, plus I cant forget about a house/apartment, always need a roof over your head LOL.

I'm a pretty happy person. I seem to attract people, maybe I'm just addictive... :/ Who knows. I can be a cluts at times, but my hubby and friends think its adorable lol /Blush. When I first started WoW I made a guild named Khaos Legion, I ran that guild for about a year, untill I broke up with my Ex and he disband it... I guess I didnt change my passwords quick enough Evil or Very Mad . After that I went to a friends guild, Unfinished Tale.. GOD I dont even want to talk about that... I left a few months after becomming an officer. I went on to Lancea Veritas to raid/get geared up, not talking about them either.... Bunch of &^%$^%#&$#*^%$%............. Rolling Eyes ... Anyway... Then I moved on to Fear the Boot, awsome guild! They have a pod cast too, www.feartheboot.com if you want more info.. I met a lot of great people there. I quickly became an officer and helped run the guild for a long time.. Finally, the GM and I decided it was best to disband. Sad I miss them. After that, I made my own guild again, Kitt?ns of ?oom. I havent been recruting much yet since my Priest isnt 70 and keyed for Kara.. My Mage moved to a guild called Intoxicated Vision, which is a good friend of mine's guild. Yes, we run Kara and all that fun stuff.. Very Happy

Ok, I need to stop typing now before I bore you all to death... Neutral

LATERZ!

Last edited by Khera on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ZhenJi

WR Updates: 182,746
ZhenJi WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dogs are... ehm.. mixed.. Smile First one is a Border Collie/Labrador Retriever, and my puppy almost 1year now she's Landseer/Groenendael/Springer Spaniel/Border Collie Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: