WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Suggestion: View Players by time that they play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ged

WR Updates: 0
ged WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Suggestion: View Players by time that they play Reply with quote

I would like to be able to conduct multiple censi during odd hours and be able to search players that play during those times.

something like

/census who 0300 0800 60

would list players that are online between 3am and 8am and are level 60.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea. Would be easy to do if you just wanted to do a search on last seen, but if you wanted it to remember all the different times someone is seen, then it would require more extensive changes.
Goneril

WR Updates: 0
Goneril WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I apologize for a necropost this foul, but I have recently stumbled across this addon when I was looking for something to help me understand the playtime habits of my guildmates. <EDITED>

It would help me very much in organizing raids if I could see who tends to be online at which time of day within the guild. I tried to ask people to fill in some schedules for me, but the results have proven to be sadly unreliable, so I thought that if I could periodically check for who is online at every hour, I would have a good base to go with Smile

Would it be possible and/or feasible to allow export to a graph which would show online stats for classes within guild by the hour and day? And if possible, even for individual people by the hour and day?

I have absolutely no knowledge of lua code, or xml for that case, so I am unable to code this myself, but am completely willing to help you in return, be it with translations if you are interested in a Czech localization, or any other skills I have that you might find useful Smile

I thank you for a reply whatever it might turn out to be Smile
Goneril of <Pathfinder>, <EDITED>

MOD NOTE: DO NOT POST LINKS TO PIRATE SERVERS
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First up, do not post links to pirate servers.

Next, yes, it would be possible, but it would require a fair amount of recoding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: