WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Some optimizations and new selections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Some optimizations and new selections Reply with quote

On the main <a href='http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php'>Census</a> display, there are now additional selections for All US and All EURO servers. I also made some optimizations that have hopefully greatly reduced the load time of this page as it was beginning to take much longer than I liked!

Also, just a note, that the EURO servers are prefixed with EU- before the servername in order to differentiate between US and EU servers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US servers need to be prefixed also or it messes up the alphabetization. Also, seperating them into different tables on the realm selection might be a good idea... with NAME tags so that they can be jumped to from the top of the page.
Redlion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quick sort function dont work on euro stats.
When you want to sort by server population you load us stats Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, shame on me =) Fixed that!
Rupilius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Wrong types of EU servers... Reply with quote

Hi all,
is it only me, or types for EU servers are wrong ? I mean, almost all of them are PvE, where I'm sure that I play on PvP Smile (EU.Deathwing).

Besides, when I'm in a realm panel (seeing stats for chosen realm, eg http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=229 ) I cannot choose options from the first row of the main menu (eg Submit Data). I use Mozilla Firefox, under IE everythong is OK. I guess something is wrong with layers in www layout Smile

Regards,
Rup
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Wrong types of EU servers... Reply with quote

Rupilius wrote:
Hi all,
is it only me, or types for EU servers are wrong ? I mean, almost all of them are PvE, where I'm sure that I play on PvP Smile (EU.Deathwing).

I have put out a request for folks to let me know what the correct types for EU servers are as I have not found somewhere where this is listed.

Rupilius wrote:

Besides, when I'm in a realm panel (seeing stats for chosen realm, eg http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=229 ) I cannot choose options from the first row of the main menu (eg Submit Data). I use Mozilla Firefox, under IE everythong is OK. I guess something is wrong with layers in www layout Smile

I'll look into this a bit more and see if I can find what is causing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: