WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
will not except upload

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Killing Fields UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meximage

WR Updates: 1,520
Meximage WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: will not except upload Reply with quote

I have tried downloading my data from killing fileds and everytime i try it says incorrect version please download .8. and it gives me link. I have downloaded this link more than 5 times now with no avail. Am i doing someting wrong. I love this program and would like to see it work.
Thanks Mexi
DM.
Census Tester

WR Updates: 841,833
DM. WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that when you download and install it that you play a complete battleground game. That way the file will get to update itself to the correct version. Then you can try submitting again, all your previous data will be uploaded.

Also make sure you are submitting the file located here:
C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WTF/Accounts/<account>/SavedVariables/WR_KillingFields.lua

Click my sig
Meximage

WR Updates: 1,520
Meximage WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you that worked! Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Killing Fields UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: