WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
CensusPlus Green Screen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJRubino

WR Updates: 266,164
BJRubino WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: CensusPlus Green Screen? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to using mods in WoW & I am new to Census Plus, so if this is a known issue, please forgive me. I have a CensusPlus button next to my mini-map, when I click the icon to open the CP window, I get a green background with only 4 class icons. I was not sure if this was normal, but then today I looked at the screenshot and it looks totally different than what I am getting. Any ideas what is going on? Any help is greatly appreciated.

BJR
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your Skin folder is missing. Make sure everything installed correctly. You might do a reinstall just to be sure.

You using PC or Mac?
BJRubino

WR Updates: 266,164
BJRubino WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Fixed Reply with quote

FIXED!!! Thanks for the quick response. The skins folder did get installed, but only a 3rd of the files were in there. The sounds folder did not get installed, so I moved it in there as well.

Thanks,
BJR
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: