WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Missing "Players"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJRubino

WR Updates: 276,195
BJRubino WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Missing "Players"? Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been running CensusPlus for about a month & a half now. A few days ago I noticed that I was finding a lot of new players on my realm. I didn't think too much about it until I noticed that this has happening each day. I opened the CensusPlus window and noticed that all of my "player entries" were lost/erased somehow. I use to have almost 10,000 players seen on my realm, I am not down to only a few thousand. Any idea what happened to all of the previous players that were found?

Thanks,
BJR
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DM.
Census Tester

WR Updates: 841,833
DM. WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm odd issue, do you have this problem with any other mods and them not remembering your settings?

One thing you can do is completely remove CensusPlus and all its files and then reinstall it.

Remove the following .lua and .bak files from:
World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\CensusPlus
World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua
World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\<realm>\<char>\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua

Hopefully this might fix your problem. If not then perhaps another mod is interfering =(

Click my sig
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,603,756
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I drunkenly purge my database Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: