WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
help with killingfields

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jweick

WR Updates: 3,964
jweick WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: help with killingfields Reply with quote

on our server we do a lot of premades, and there is a channel ingame set up for players that can find groups. i was thinking of making a small website for our server that allowed everyone to upload there armory links, allow players to rate others including BG leaders, and host some kind of win loss record for teams that play on a regular basis. i was thinking i could be a nice way for ppl to figure who the top pvp players or on our server as well as blackball afk toolbags. kinda like a pvp version of raid traker.

has anyone done any sort of work with killing fields to allow them to up load it to personal/guild sites?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: