WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Curse Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sewalk

WR Updates: 75,052
sewalk WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Curse Update Reply with quote

Can you please update the page on Curse when you release new versions? That way, I get notified of a new version before I log in to WoW and begin collecting data, rather than when I'm trying to upload. The new version would then be installed alongside any other updated mods by WUU (which is quite sweet once I figured it out).

There hasn't been an update since 4.1.5 in January.

If you have some issue with Curse, then try some other repository. WoW UI Updater allows me to set it to virtually anything but I'm not quite savvy enough with it(yet) to set up a template from scratch to get it from WR directly.
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,620,650
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, I'll take a gander. Although, when a major release is up Curse is bogged, WCR isn't Smile

sewalk

WR Updates: 75,052
sewalk WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True enough about the traffic. I did just find the current version on Cosmos but I don't see any obvious way to tell who is maintaining that entry. Cosmos is fine, I just wish WUU had been a little more astute in determining which repository to assign for each of my addons. Once I sort out all the misassigned entries, it should work like a champ, if the way it works on the ones I've corrected is any guide.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, sorry about that. I usually try to keep curse updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: