WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Auto updating Signature Maker online!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing at this time. I do plan to implement login and protecting your sig eventually, I just have to find the time to get it done.
kalyai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: noticed error with .png file Reply with quote

Hey, I noticed that the .png file doesnt seem to be changing the background or the font.
Doran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
How do you mean it's bugged? For your character? What is your character's name?

I tried to search my char with the Char History, but when I launched the search of my character (EU-Kirin Tor server, race: dwarf, class: hunter, lvl 60-60, name: Doran) I obtained this error: (tried zith Firefox, and with IE then)

Error => Unable to queryYou have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND wr_characters_new.RaceID=6 AND wr_characters_new.ClassI
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: noticed error with .png file Reply with quote

kalyai wrote:
Hey, I noticed that the .png file doesnt seem to be changing the background or the font.

What is your link? I'll take a look. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be updating properly for you.
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doran wrote:
Rollie wrote:
How do you mean it's bugged? For your character? What is your character's name?

I tried to search my char with the Char History, but when I launched the search of my character (EU-Kirin Tor server, race: dwarf, class: hunter, lvl 60-60, name: Doran) I obtained this error: (tried zith Firefox, and with IE then)

Error => Unable to queryYou have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND wr_characters_new.RaceID=6 AND wr_characters_new.ClassI

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php?serverid=415&raceid=-1&classid=-1&minlevel=59&maxlevel=60&charname=dor*&Submit1=SEARCH

Your character is only 59 in our database so that's why it wouldn't show for 60 and 60. I will also address the error though.
IanM

WR Updates: 138,938
IanM WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: noticed error with .png file Reply with quote

kalyai wrote:

I'm seeing this too -

For the link http://www.warcraftrealms.com/sig/7063107.xxx

The jpg (correct)

The png

...and if these look the same either now, or in the future, I'm going to appear an idiot Smile

http://www.nntk.net/
IanM

WR Updates: 138,938
IanM WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: noticed error with .png file Reply with quote

IanM wrote:

...and if these look the same either now, or in the future, I'm going to appear an idiot Smile

They weren't the same, but they are now...please tell me something has been fixed Embarassed

http://www.nntk.net/
Kalyai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: noticed error with .png file Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
kalyai wrote:

What is your link? I'll take a look. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be updating properly for you.

PNG

JPG

But it appears to be fixed.... so whatever you did.. THANKS Smile
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't do anything =x

But I think I do know what would cause that. I'm pretty sure the problem is that the PNG is overwritten when you update, yet the JPG does not and the JPG is kept around for 24 hours before it is allowed to update. I'll see about correcting that =)
Kalyai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
I didn't do anything =x

But I think I do know what would cause that. I'm pretty sure the problem is that the PNG is overwritten when you update, yet the JPG does not and the JPG is kept around for 24 hours before it is allowed to update. I'll see about correcting that =)

The problem was with the PNG file, not the JPG file...

but now it seems I have an even STRANGER problem lol No matter what I do to the sig file... it looks like it does above in my earlier post... its GREEN and an ugly green at that...

I've updated it and it keeps going back to that for some odd reason Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalyai wrote:
Rollie wrote:
I didn't do anything =x

The problem was with the PNG file, not the JPG file...

but now it seems I have an even STRANGER problem lol No matter what I do to the sig file... it looks like it does above in my earlier post... its GREEN and an ugly green at that...

I've updated it and it keeps going back to that for some odd reason Sad

OK its all better now... ignore me and my quirky errors that arise!! Thanks for the cool sig!! now I have to load the Census on my system so it can be updated Smile
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was able to find part of the problem. I can only speculate as to the other part though.

I did have a minor update bug if you had a border of 0 width not updating the file properly. This is fixed now (and why your sig is now updated).

The part with your sig being all green though, I can holy speculate that someone set your border color to that and made the border thickness like 200 or something. That will cause your sig to look like that.

I am working on securing your sig so that not just anyone can have access to everyone else's sig data. Hopefully I'll have that done within the next couple of days and your sigs will be secured so that only you can update them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: