WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Need help uploading.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewAge

WR Updates: 0
NewAge WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Need help uploading. Reply with quote

Ok, so I'd like to help by uploading, however I can't quite find the file. I'm using vista, and the directory that the it said for vista doesn't work for me. I get this far:

C>Users>Username>AppData(I have to search for this)>Local>VirtualStore>Program Files>?

That's the furthest I've gotten. Could someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
NewAge

WR Updates: 0
NewAge WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect a quick reply, or any at all, due to the last thread reply was in early march...
Davince

WR Updates: 215,621
Davince WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\%account%\SavedVariables\CensusPlus.lua
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, crazy VISTA people! I'm still running XP so I have zero exposure to how Vista stores data and have to rely on other wonderful community members to hook us up with that info!
Dromic

WR Updates: 836,590
Dromic WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
Yeah, crazy VISTA people! I'm still running XP so I have zero exposure to how Vista stores data and have to rely on other wonderful community members to hook us up with that info!

Do not feel bad Rollie tons of people are still using XP till Microsoft drops support for it. That day is getting closer since soon after Windows 7 releases they noted all support for XP will end.

BTW I am using XP till then also. Soon as the Win7 (official version) and the new DirectX 11 video cards release will switch over. Already know my PC is in very bad need of an upgrade and it is only 2 1/2 years old. The Pentium D 3 Ghz is slow, 533 memory is very slow and 8600 is now a joke compared to the 250+ cards (10x faster).
________
Donat Leclair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: