WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census mod ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forzaken

WR Updates: 70,940
Forzaken WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Census mod ?? Reply with quote

Do I need to delete the LUA on a regular basis?
Also after I do an Upload it says 0 new 0 updated. Why is that and do I have to wait for it to be processed
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,478,408
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

You do not need to delete it, the addon has commands (and buttons) for purging (emptying) and pruneing (shrinking) it.

And yes, you will need to wait for a while for the uploads to process. Also, before submitting, make certain that you are logged in. Additionally, be sure to upload the correct .lua file (instructions are on the submission page).

Edit: Took a look at your profile. Also, please keep the uploads more than 15 minutes apart. If they are too close together, the latter submission overwrites the earlier one.

You have four not processed uploads I can see for today. Since two of them are less than 15 minutes apart, you will be losing a few entries, but you should start seeing some results later today as the entries process.

Good look with censusing! Very Happy

Edit 2: Your first successful submissions have been processed! Congratulations!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: