WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Auchindoun (No Updates)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WoWServerProbeQC

WR Updates: 21,632
WoWServerProbeQC WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Auchindoun (No Updates) Reply with quote

Hi, everyone

The page for (US) Auchindoun never gets updated. I have been uploading data for this realm continuously and noticed that you never even updated the page once. My question is. Is this site working or not? Starting to look like very bad.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,525,241
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

There are currently some problems with the site. As of right now, it is only partially functional. Rollie (the site Admin) is already aware of the situation and has already fixed some things, but as he has limited time available, some parts require further work.

For example, you actually have several thousand updates for last month, but as some parts have refused to update, most places still show clean 0s for you. Sad As for Auchindoun, ALL servers are currently not updating, neither are the alltime top 10s (even though though the monthly ones are) and the most wanted page is also stuck with figures from around the time you joined.

I, for another example, should have over 5,2 M updates, but as the all time list is stuck, I am showing only about 5,031 M. And I can not prevent several realms from dropping to 0 censuses, since I can not see, which realms are most desperately in need of more censusing. Actually, I fully expect to see several dozen 0s for EU realms a while after the things return to normal.

And I do believe the things will return to normal eventually, we all just have to be patient and let Rollie work his magic on site, when he hast the time available. Very Happy
WoWServerProbeQC

WR Updates: 21,632
WoWServerProbeQC WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer. I think this website is great and i hope everything gets back to normal. Il be patient and send Rollie some good vibes. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: