WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Can I see how many people are uploading data on a realm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hasse

WR Updates: 378,810
Hasse WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Can I see how many people are uploading data on a realm? Reply with quote

I've been uploading data on blade's edge (eu) a few days. I noticed the activity horde side just dropped from 128 updates in the last 30 days, to 30 (with a big red warning about little data). It can't be that there were 100 updates in just a few days a month ago, can it?

Is there any way to see how many people are uploading data on a realm, and how old those updates are?

The reason I would like to know if other people are uploading, is that I take census on my bank, and so my own characters are never included.

Thanks!

edit: When I think about it, maybe I confused the alliance and horde numbers..?
paveway

WR Updates: 305,248
paveway WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Realms list Reply with quote

Here is a link the all the realms.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/server_submissions.php
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,629,077
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no actual way to know how many people are uploading data, just how many updates there are.

If you're in for an hour in the morning and censuses take 2 min (with a timer of zero), then there's 30 snapshots there in 1 day :-/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: