WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Updating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhuridian

WR Updates: 15,985
Mhuridian WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Updating Reply with quote

New user here, database says it hasn't been updated since:
Last processed file was uploaded on 2010-01-02 07:25:49?

I'm guessing the "twice a day, 12-24 hours" no longer applies to updates?

Just wondering, because most of my characters aren't even listed on here, and the character that is listed is level 18... I'm level 52 now. I've been using the Addon to try and gather data, but I'd like to know when it will show up online.

~//Mhuridian
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,798,454
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a major problem with the updates. Rollie (the site admin) has now corrected it, but the correction required a reset of all submissions for over 6 days. That is why the uploaded thing shows as being a lot behind... A very large number of submissions has to be reprocessed. It should start catching up faster in a day or two, maybe even less.

EDIT: As for the frequency... when things are going normally, about 3 times a day, at approximately 8 hour intervals, approximately at 0:00, 8:00 and 16:00 "WCR time".

Last edited by 1974ER on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mhuridian

WR Updates: 15,985
Mhuridian WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Thanks 1974ER for the quick reply.

~//Mhuridian
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 23,798,454
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem and welcome aboard! Very Happy

EDIT: Yes, this is yet another edit... now to main point... Character histories are dependant on Censusplus user submissions... your server has a very low submission rate, especially on the Alliance side, so it is not very surprising that many of your characters and level gains have been missed completely.

If you keep submitting often, you will see a much more detailed history for your character(s) in the future. And the best way to make the ones that are "missing" here to appear, is to run censuses when using them. Very Happy

Happy censusing!

P.S. If you need further help, just post on the forums (or send for example me a personal message, if you think another normal user can help...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: