WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Add filter to Realm Stats page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaymer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Add filter to Realm Stats page Reply with quote

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php

That is the page I'm referring to on my suggestion. I know people have & still will make realm decisions based on census. Very few people want to go to a dead server and some people prefer to not go to a server that is insanely high populated between both sides. Putting a filter on the page to would help narrow down people's search for information. Specific things to filter would be time zone, language (which is extremely benefical for the EU players who want a server of their language), and server type (pvp, RP, pve, RP-pvp). That simple addition to the realm stats page would be something really great to see and extremely helpful to players and viewers of the site.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, an idea we kicked around a while back was a full on server selection process that would ask you questions, get your responses, and then make some suggestions based on those answers and the current data levels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: