WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Noob Census question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eternia16

WR Updates: 43,633
eternia16 WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Noob Census question Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am seem to be having a problem with census plus. I am in the EU but the censusplus in game says it's us. Plus when i try to upload it gives me an E afterwards in the reports.
Any help on how to fix this?^^
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,182,637
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie (or someone else with more technical expertise than I have) might be able to offer more help...

But first, a few questions:

1) Have you ever played on US realms?
2) Have you ever made changes to your realmslist file?
3) Does someone else have access to your WoW account and possibly be responsible for something you have not done yourself?
4) Since you have done successful submissions in the past, did something happen around the time the problem started, like getting keylogged, some physical change to your computer or something else that might be relevant?
5) Checked your hard drive for errors?
6) Used repair tool on WoW?

EDIT:

7) Also, remembered to logout / exit game before submitting data?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: