WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
"finish him" doesn't work for my warrior.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sacristar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: "finish him" doesn't work for my warrior. Reply with quote

well like the topic says, the mod doesn't play the "finish him" sound when execute becomes available. It works for rogue though...

Any ideas how I can make it work?

Oh and another thing, could you add some sounds for other abilities like overpower and revenge? That'd be great Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, delete the other one please.
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not currently set up to play anything when Overpower becomes available. It would be easy to add support for that and other abilities though.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool?

and is there an update planned where this would be featured? (would also be nice for riposte for rogue Wink)
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any good ideas for sound effects to play when those actions occur?
Kayde

WR Updates: 811
Kayde WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Sounds for "other" abilities Reply with quote

There are infact great sounds to be used.

I have created such additions based off of another mod, that I sent Rollie just a couple days ago.

For Warriors - when the overpower ability is available, it plays Homer Simpson saying "DOH!" and gives a message in the upper part of the screen to "OVERPOWER NOW!", for any other class besides warrior, it plays a "slap" sound. These are due to the fact that your target just dodged YOUR swing.

For Rogues - when the ability to riposte becomes available, it plays Nelsons famous "HA! ha!" from the Simpons and gives the message "RIPOSTE NOW!" on the screen. For any other class, it plays a generic parry wave used in the Combat Sounds mod.

For Hunters - when the ability to mongoose bite is available, it plays a bullet ricochet sound and gives the message "MONGOOSE BITE NOW!!" on the screen. For any other class, it plays the dodge/evade wave used in the Combat Sounds mod.

Some of these are louder than others, so some work still needs to be done to bring them all in line with each other.
Kayde

WR Updates: 811
Kayde WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge I'm unsure of though. When does this ability become available? I have not played a warrior past lvl 20, so I've not seen that ability. I would need to know its true callout name as well to work up an addition for this, as well as the reason it becomes available (ie- the target dodge my swing, I dodge the targets swing, etc).
Rollie
Site Admin

Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kayde- I did not receive anything =/

Can you try sending me just a plain email without any attachments to make sure we're at least getting emails through?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: test email Reply with quote

Sent through test email @ 3:51pm EST.

Kayde Of Kargath
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: